Magnum MMS1012 Inverter Charger
The MMS Series Inverter/Charger is a pure sine wave inverter providing a cost-effective solution for those with smaller power needs in mobile applications. Versatile, easy-to-use, and lightweight, the MMS Series provides a reliable base for your energy systems.Perfect for cars, boats, RVs, tiny homes, vans, off grid homes, etc..
50 Amp AC Charger Output and 1000 Watt pure sine wave AC Inverter Output. Designed specifically for the most demanding mobile and off grid applications. The MS Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
Battery Profile Presets: Using the ME-RC, ME-ARC, or ME-MR Remote Controls, easily choose from and set standard battery profiles, including Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) – only available via the ME-RC and ME-MR, Gel, Flooded, AGM1, and AGM2.
- Standard 20A transfer relay
- Low/high battery protection
- Versatile mounting
- Fan cooled
- Current overload protection
- Circuit breaker protection
- Battery temperature sensor
ME-ARC, ME-RC, MM-RC
Power Factor Corrected with 3-Step
7 Amp AC
50 Amp DC
Magnum Inverter Charger Installation is easy:
1. Simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel
2. Connect your utility power cable to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block
3. Connect the batteries
4. Switch on the power
*Compatible with the ME-RC Remote Control and the MM-RC Remote Control