12V 1000Ah 12kWh
Lead Carbon Battery Bank
Includes Racking & Interconnects
Sacred Sun; 5200 Cycles @ 50% DoD
This item ships from Kelowna, BC Canada. Lead Times 2-10 weeks.
Lead Carbon Product Features
This technology is developed by Furakawa battery company of Japan. They are leaders in advanced lead carbon technology, product design and manufacturing experience. They produce a high performance AGM VRLA battery with deep cycles for energy storage systems.
- Super long cycle life. Using long-life technology and design, more than 4200 cycles @ 70% DOD, design life is 15 years. More than 3,500 cycle at 80% DOD (one of the highest in the industry)
- Using lead carbon technology, improves the charge acceptance ability, reduces negative plate sulfation, more suitable for partial state of charge (PSOC) applications.
- Advanced manufacturing technology: strict manufacturing processes for consistency and reliability of the product. High quality manufacturing standards for uniform performance are suitable for large scale energy storage.
- Modular design and installation, compact structure, saving the installation area and space, easy installation, convenient maintenance.
- Drastically reduces heating and cooling costs
- Adoption of advanced lead-carbon technology, improved charge acceptance reduced sulfation of negative plate, more suitable for PSOC conditions.
Advantages of Lead Carbon vs. Lithium and Lead Acid Batteries:
- Greater kWh storage capacity per dollar, compared with lithium (approx. half the price for he same kWh capacity)
- No Battery Management System (BMS) required to prevent cell imbalancing.
- Higher energy density and much longer life compared to existing AGM, gel, flooded, and lead acid batteries.
- No toxic or explosive off-gassing (like lead acid batteries)
- No cooling / heating system needed for lead carbon batteries
- Modular stacking design for easier setup and expansion.
- No thermal run away risk of fire, explosion with non-lithium cells.
Applications for Lead Carbon Batteries
- Renewable Energy (Wind power, photovoltaic solar power, tidal power)
- Back up power systems, especially those demanding long deep cycle life of battery due to variable supply conditions
- Factories, hospitals, commercial
- Distribution generation
- Micro-grid power plant
- New energy access
- Smart grid
|Battery Type||Nominal Voltage (V)||Nominal Capacity (C10(25°C))||Nominal Capacity (Wh)||Weight (kg)||Size(mm)||Energy Density||Max Charge Current||Max Discharge Current|
|L||W||H||Mass Energy Density||Volume Energy Density|
Bank Weight: 500 kg (1102 lb)