Ultra Long-term Solution at Short-term Cost
Why you need to change your battery today:
- Suitable for tough weather conditions with stable performance under extreme cold (down to -40C) or dry heat (up to 65 degrees Celsius)
- 2 years Warranty
- 12-month shelf life without needing to refresh the battery
- No Sulphation
- 8-12 years of battery life
- Full recovery after a deep discharge
- High cycle life – 2800 Cycles at 50% DoD
- Environmentally friendly
- Safe to transport by air
- No leakage and very low gassing compared to Lead Acid Batteries
- 99% Recyclable
- G30H is the closest physical size, but the ULL 70Ah is a bit longer, so check your battery box!
- Huge range of sizes to fit every application, from scooters, wheelchairs, lifts and uninteruptable power supply systems to RVs, campers, fishing boats to large solar energy storage banks.
The Ultra Long Life Battery is a high performance battery comparable to Lithium-Ion in both depth of discharge and cycling capabilities for a third of its price. It even out-competes many similar Li-Ion batteries in longevity when subjected to the same discharge, temperatures, and partial state of charge abuse.
This means the ULL Battery boasts a fantastically low cost per Kilowatt-Hour over its entire lifetime. Each cent gives users more watts for longer to provide the best long-term solution with short-term costs. It even has a longer shelf life, only discharging less than 1.6% of its power over a month.
The Ultra Long Life battery lasts 10-15 years, depending on use, thanks to its unique chemistry. The pH neutral electrolyte prevents sulphation and does not corrode the internal components.
Cold Weather Champion
The ULL Battery’s effectiveness in extreme temperatures stands out against all competition. The cold-resistant technology was developed for use in machinery up North and performs far better than any other battery technology on the market.
These batteries provide 40% more power than lead-acid battery at temperatures as low as -40 °C/F.
Safer, Easier, and Greener
The Ultra Long Life battery is lighter weight than other types of Lead-Acid batteries and is easier to transport and install since it can be placed on any side or orientation.
These batteries are up to 99% recyclable and an excellent battery for environmentally-conscious users wanting to minimize the carbon footprint of their solar array.
These deep cycle batteries require no maintenance and are non-gassing. This makes them safer in high temperatures or remote battery banks and backup power storage. It is safe for air travel and can be used as marine batteries.