Super lightweight at less than 10 lbs for 150 Watts of POWER!
Great for RV, Cabin, Trailers, Camping!
- Portable and easy to setup
- Solar briefcase generator
- size is 56 x 21 x 2″ (142*53 cm)，folding size (18 x 21 x 1″ (46*53 cm).
- Includes cables with 2 pin SAE quick connects & alligator connectors to the battery
- Includes solar 10A 12/24V charge controller with indicator lights and direct 12V USB Output
- Storage pocket for charge controller
- Includes secure straps to hold panels in place for storage.
- Comes with carry bag for solar panels and accessories.
- IP65 Enclosure – IP rated as “dust tight” and protected against water projected from a nozzle.
Three 50W monocrystalline solar panels for 150 Watts and almost 1Kbh of power production per day. The three lightweight solar blankets fold into a single small square. When folded out the panels can be attached to any surface with the corner grommets. Or can be setup with the included adjustable support kickstand.
This trio of briefcase style panels is an extremely portable and easy to set up alternative to a full generator system. Panels are attached by a hinge to swing open or closed with latches on the side. A handle on top of the carry bag is included so it can be carried like a briefcase. Carry, place, and extend the built-in kickstands for power generation with only a few seconds of set-up time.
The actual panels weigh less than 7 lbs + 3 lbs for the accessories (alligator battery clips, SAE quick-release 2-pin connector cables, kickstands, charge controller) and carry case brings in the entire assembly at less than 10 lbs (4.5 kg)!
An included charge controller keeps batteries healthy while recharging so no additional components are necessary. This compact and waterproof 15A charge controller is a high quality PWM charge controller. It is compatible with Lead-Acid, Gel or Flooded Lead Acid batteries. This system is also available without a charge controller for those that already have one or would like a different model.
The 150W Briefcase Mini weighs only a fifth of other full-sized portable solar generator systems and is perfect for light to medium power demands. Clip directly onto a battery to charge it.
Best for all types of recreational use. Keep it in the trunk of a car to recharge the battery when disaster strikes.
Volume discount for purchases of 3 or more units.