Super lightweight (14 lbs) for a Huge 210 Watts of POWER!
These are made of DURABLE ETFE panels. Note, there are cheap substitutes out there, poorly made PET panels can quickly de-laminate in challenging conditions and some of the competition do not actually output their advertised Watts. These are quality panels built to last!
Great for RV, Cabin, Trailers, Camping!
- Only 14 lbs vs. 36 lbs for 200W standard panels.
- Portable and easy to setup with corner grommets.
- size is 61x31x.1″ (155x78x.3cm)，folding size (15.75x31x.6″ (40x78x1.5 cm).
- Includes 2.7 Meter / 9′ cable, SAE quick connect and 15A inline fuse
- Includes zippered side pocket for cables and charge controller.
- Not including charge controller.
- ETFE Coating for maximum durability. Resists delamination, salt water and moisture more effectively then PET coating.
- Anti-glare for better light absorption.
- Carry straps and handle for easy transport.
- Compatible with 12V and 24V battery banks.
- Compatible with Azimuth Solar’s Li-ion portable power banks
- Monocrystalline high efficiency cells.
Four 52.5W panels (3×6 array of cells in each panel) monocrystalline solar panels for 210 Watts and with up to 1kWh power production per day. The four lightweight solar blanket panels fold into a single small rectangle. When folded out the panels can be attached to any surface with the corner grommets.
This solar panel system is an extremely portable and easy to set up alternative to a full generator system.
Pair it with a 15A charge controller (not included).
Best for all types of recreational, camping, off-grid, portable, industrial and remote worksite use. ETFE panels are excellent for marine use. Or keep it in the trunk of a car to recharge the battery when disaster strikes.
Volume discounts for purchases of 2, 3 and 12+ units.