Super lightweight Folding Solar Panels (14 lbs) for a Huge 210 Watts of POWER!
THIS IS A HIGH POWERED PANEL – 5.83A @ 36V Output for Faster charging
ETFE Solar panels for MAXIMUM DURABILITY
Don’t fall for look-alike cheaply made products. This is a very high quality panel with exceptional charging ability.
Perfect to take to the cabin, cottage or chalet when you don’t want to leave your solar panels there when you are not there! Easy to pack in on your ATV or snowmobile. Does not take up too much space in your truck!
Also perfect for mobile solar use – like for first aid, beverage and check in stations at backcountry races and events like: adventure racing, downhill mountain biking, off-road racing, motocross, dirt bike racing, paintball, trail racing, triathalons, rock climbing, etc.
And mobile work camps for prospecting, mining, research, forestry, and oil & gas exploration.
This video shows how quickly the panels can be set up for use with a portable li-ion power bank.
Note: These 210 Watt solar panels output 36V (5.83 Amps) and can be used with any suitably sized charge controller and battery.
These are made of DURABLE ETFE panels. Note, there are cheap substitutes out there, poorly made PET panels can quickly de-laminate in challenging conditions and some of the competition do not actually output their advertised Watts. These are quality panels built to last!
Great for RV, Cabin, Trailers, Camping!
- Only 14 lbs vs. 36 lbs for 200W standard panels.
- Portable and easy to setup with corner grommets.
- size is 61x31x.1″ (155x78x.3cm)，folding size (15.75x31x.6″ (40x78x1.5 cm).
- Includes 2.7 Meter / 9′ cable, SAE quick connect and 15A inline fuse
- Includes zippered side pocket for cables and charge controller.
- Not including charge controller.
- ETFE Coating for maximum durability. Resists delamination, salt water and moisture more effectively then PET coating.
- Anti-glare for better light absorption.
- Carry straps and handle for easy transport.
- Compatible with 12V and 24V battery banks.
- Compatible with Azimuth Solar’s Li-ion portable power banks
- Monocrystalline high efficiency cells.
Four 52.5W panels (3×6 array of cells in each panel) monocrystalline solar panels for 210 Watts and with up to 1kWh power production per day. The four lightweight solar blanket panels fold into a single small rectangle. When folded out the panels can be attached to any surface with the corner grommets.
This solar panel system is an extremely portable and easy to set up alternative to a full generator system.
Best for all types of recreational, camping, off-grid, portable, industrial and remote worksite use. ETFE panels are excellent for marine use. Or keep it in the trunk of a car to recharge the battery when disaster strikes.
Volume discounts for purchases of 2, 3+ units. We can ship anywhere in Canada or the US. These panels can be shipped US Post to avoid US custom duties (currently Post items are only charged duty if over $800 USD).
Also check out our other folding solar panels: