The ASP T3000 Silent Generator is a mobile, high-power, portable, heavy-duty charging unit that allows you to plug-in and power equipment on the go.
The robust suitcase design comes equipped with an extendable handle and wheels for easy transport.
An optional Light kit is available to make this the perfect mobile worksite solution! No risk of carbon monoxide poisoning from propane equipment.
Charge quickly (4 hours) using the included 10A AC charger (max 15A Ac charging) or using up to 1080W at 72V of solar power (not included).
This convenient power station includes not only a high-quality lithium-ion battery, but a built-in pure sine wave inverter with AC power outlets and multiple types of DC outlet ports. Easily store use power wherever you want, however you want.
Lower cost per kWh than Goal Zero Yeti, Renogy Lycan, and Inergy Kodiak
Excellent for recreational, commercial or emergency use in the field.
- 51.8V 57.2Ah Lithium-Ion Battery (2963 Watt Hours Power Storage)
- Pure Sine Inverter 1500W Continuous Rated Power & 2400W Surge Power
- 1440W Max Solar Input (72A)
- 1000 Cycles at 70% D.O.D.
- -20° to 60°C Working Temperature
- only 28 kg / 61.7 lbs
- Built-in AC & DC Charging
- Heavy-duty robust case for use in challenging conditions.
- 2 AC plugs for use with power bars, 48V 3A DC socket, 12V 10A Car Lighter DC socket w USB adapter, 48V 50A socket, LED light connector
Add four or eight 100W glass or flexible solar panels or two or four of the 245W glass solar panels on a rooftop or frame for 72V solar charging with a charge controller
For a Completely Portable System, Add Two to Four 210W Folding Solar Panels and a Charge Controller for a system you can Take Anywhere!
Includes 3′ MC connector cable . Add a 30′ cable for hooking up your power bank to your charge controller or you can make a DIY cable by adding the aircraft connector to your shopping cart!
*Note this product ships ground freight only because of the li-ion batteries.