Product in development. Check back Spring 2018 or sign up to our newsletter to stay in the loop.
Use your own solar panels with our portable 2-Axis Tripod and Support Frame System to maximize power input.
This system includes our on-board electronics and output panel attached to the back of our patented 2-axis support system. Mount your own solar panels and plug in for optimized energy. The ASP Universal Plus system compacts necessary electronics into a convenient and easy to transport design which eliminate the need for tracking, collecting, and transporting individual components. All components are high quality and durable for use in any weather or condition and the plug & play design allows you to draw controlled power directly from the back of the setup even without a battery.
Azimuth’s solar power support systems are constructed of stainless steel and powder-coated aircraft aluminum with anodized aluminum panel frames. The tripod is designed for an over 3000 lb load. Built in Canada, all the support components are designed for ease of assembly and transport, and for durability in extreme conditions from desert to arctic.
– ASP Heavy Load Tripod & Pillar Assembly
– ASP A-2 Mount 2-axis frame to hold solar panels
– On-board power management system including Combiner Box and 12 V / 24 V MPPT IP54 Multi-battery type Charge Controller
– Standard MC4 solar panel connector input
– SAE flat 2-pin trailer connector output with 10′ cable (to battery pack)
– 12V / 24V 20A power socket output
– Connection knobs and brackets for tool-free assembly
Does not include battery.