Product in development. Check back Spring 2018 or sign up to our newsletter to stay in the loop.
The ASP 300 is a robust micro-grid system that provides dependable power. This system can power appliances, tools, communications and medical devices when grid power is not available or fails. Most portable solar has multi-day charge cycles, or may be only designed for cell phones or laptops. Our systems will recharge large, deep-cycle battery packs in less than a day and can be expanded for additional power.
Fuel and Hazard Free
This replaces traditional gasoline generators. No fuel storage or transportation, no fumes, no carbon monoxide, no fire hazard, no noise issues with neighbours, RV parks or wildlife. Solar is environmentally sustainable and can still produce power on cloudy days. During disasters, fuel is hard to get and fuel pumps will not run without electricity.
Azimuth’s solar power generators are constructed of stainless steel and powder-coated aircraft aluminum with anodized aluminum panel frames. The tripod is designed for a load over over 3000 lbs. Built in Canada, all the support components are designed for ease of assembly and transport, and for durability in extreme conditions from desert to arctic.
– ASP Heavy Load Tripod & Pillar Assembly
– ASP A-2 Mount 2-axis frame to hold solar panels
– Combiner box
– 12V / 24V MPPT IP54 Multi-battery Charge Controller
– Standard MC4 solar panel connector input
– SAE flat 2-pin trailer connector output with 10′ cable and 12V / 24V 20A power socket output.
– 2 Hinged pairs of 75W solar panels (4 panels total)
– 2 nylon carry bags for the solar panel sets
– 3 x 18” military ground stakes
– Connection knobs and brackets for tool-free assembly
Does not include battery.