Product in development. Check back Spring 2018 or sign up to our newsletter to stay in the loop.
The ASP M400 Tactical is a military-optimized micro-grid system that provides dependable power in any situation. Most portable solar systems have multi-day charge cycles or are designed for small devices and loads. Our systems will recharge large, deep-cycle battery packs in less than a day and can be expanded for additional power. This system can power appliances, tools, communications and medical devices in remote areas or during disaster and recovery.
Azimuth’s solar power generators are constructed of stainless steel and powder-coated 6105-T5 aluminum. The tripod is designed for an over 3000 lb load and the entire frame set has an optional MIL-PRF CARC powder coating to provide chemical agent resistance and a non-detectable infrared signature. The ASP M400 Tactical is a rugged system reliable in extreme conditions from arctic to desert, and the Mil-Spec panels will continue to generate power even while taking damage or gunfire.
Protect and Empower
The soft panels also come with optional ballistic armour to supply extra protection and extraordinary durability. With ballistic armour Azimuth systems can both power and protect crucial medical equipment, communications devices, and tools. Provide additional ballistic cover in the field during transport or setup, or position the panels strategically to protect gates, guard stations, airlift locations, and emergency services.
– ASP Heavy Load Tripod & Pillar Assembly
– ASP A-2 Mount 2-axis frame to hold solar panels
– 12V / 24V MPPT IP54 Multi-battery Charge Controller
– Standard MC4 solar panel connector input
– SAE flat 2-pin trailer connector output with 10′ cable and 12V / 24V 20A power socket output.
– 2 Hinged pairs of 75W solar panels (4 panels total)
– Pelican 1780 Rolling Case, waterproof and shock-proof
– 3 x 18” military ground stakes
– Connection knobs and brackets for tool-free assembly