Limited quantities only at this price, no rain checks!
This High-Quality MPPT Charge Controller features a clear display that shows the battery voltage and the Amps into your battery, which is your rate of recharge.
MPPT that converts up to 100 Volts down to 12V or 24V and bumps that amperage way up. This controller works well with 60 and 72 cell panels up to 400W at 12V and 800W at 24V.
Pre-programmed charging profiles, including Lithium, AGM, Gel, Flooded Lead Acid PLUS the ability to program all settings for non-standard batteries like Carbon Foam and Silicon Dioxide.
Has a temperature sensor, so it can automatically adjust settings based on the temperature.
There is a remote meter included in this listing, so you can look up and adjust all your settings from inside at your convenience.
- Raises the charging efficiency by 15% to 20% compared with the conventional PWM method.
- Boasts an optimum MPPT tracking efficiency of up to 99.9%
- Maximum solar panel open circuit voltage <100V
- Max. photovoltaic system input power 400W 12V; 800W 24V
- compatible with lead-acid, gel, silicon dioxide, carbon foam or lithium-ion batteries
- large array of protection measures, such as overheat, reverse polarity, short circuit and overload.
- Automatically adjusts charging current down to the rated level if the solar panel power exceeds the rated charging current
- Auto recognition of battery voltage.
- LED fault indicators and LCD screen that displays abnormality information.
- Historical data storage function for up to a year of data.
- Features temperature compensation function , the controller can automatically adjust charging and discharging parameters to extend the batteries’ service life.
- operating temperatures -35°C to +45℃
- Includes a system log status able to record a week’s worth of monitored system conditions, and a compatible remote monitor can be used to not only set parameters, but view status and historical data.
- TVS lighting protection.
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
This listing includes the Remote Meter!
RM5 Remote Display Monitor:
- Adopts a 128*64 LCD screen, with the menus designed with numeric and graphic forms.
- With a graphical design, the main menu is well laid out: it can display up to 10 parameters and states.
- Able to read the historical data of a certain day.
- Employs two indicator lights to indicate controller abnormalities and communication errors respectively.
- Features a controller abnormality voice alarm function which can be switched on/ off.
- A backlight time setting function is available.
- Able to monitor live data and operating statuses of the controller .On/ off switching, clearing of historical data and restoring to factory settings can all be done with this unit.
- Adoption of standard Modbus communication protocol.
- Features standard RJ12 as the communication interface. (Wired connection)
- With no need of an external power source, connection with a controller by means of a data cable will be enough to enable the unit to be powered .
- Boasts an industrial grade design and excellent anti-interference capacity, the product can function well in various tough conditions.