Waterproof, MPPT, Programmable with SAE Connections & Up to 12V 200W/24V 400W Photovoltaic Input
This compact 15A charge controller is a high quality MPPT charge controller rated for >99% efficiency and features an improved charging algorithm which supports 12V and 24V. It has a solar panel input capacity of 12V 200W or 24V 400W.
This controller is set up with the default output from the LED Auxilliary to be always on. This setting can be overridden with the remote controller (not included) if desired. This controller is also available without SAE connections
- Features True MPPT Functions, significantly improving the solar panel’s energy utilization ratio (efficiency)
- 15A maximum charging and load currents
- Maximum solar panel open circuit voltage <60V
- For lights: Supports a 0-10V dimming function, that can auto dim based on battery capacity remaining.
- Auxilliary is always on, but can be programmed on a timer for streetlights, using the optional remote.
- IP68 outdoors rated, waterproof system and durable metal casing for comprehensive protection against weather
- compatable with lead-acid, gel, silicon dioxide, carbon foam or lithium-ion batteries (when programmed with the optional remote)
- large array of protection measures, such as overheat, reverse polarity, short circuit and overload.
- operating temperatures -35C – +65C
- Includes a system log status able to record a week’s worth of monitored system conditions, and a compatible remote control can be used to not only set parameters, but view status and historical data.