This High-Quality MPPT Charge Controller features a clear display that shows the battery voltage and the Amps into your battery, which is your rate of recharge.
Will monitor your solar panels generating power and track the highest voltage and current values in real time to enable the system to charge the battery with maximum power. Used for off-grid photovoltaic systems to coordinate operation of the solar panels, battery and load, functioning as the core control unit.
Features an LCD screen that dynamically displays the operating status, operating parameters, controller logs, historical data, etc. Fully programmable.
MPPT that converts up to 150 Volts down to 12V or 24V or 36V or 48V and bumps that amperage way up. This controller works well with 60 and 72 cell panels.
Pre-programmed charging profiles, including Lithium, AGM, Gel, Flooded Lead Acid PLUS the ability to program all settings for non-standard batteries like Carbon Foam and Silicon Dioxide.
Has a temperature sensor, so it can automatically adjust settings based on the temperature.
There is a remote meter available as well, so you can look up and adjust all your settings from inside at your convenience.
- Raises the charging efficiency by 15% to 20% compared with the conventional PWM method.
- Boasts an optimum MPPT tracking efficiency of up to 99.9%
- Maximum solar panel open circuit voltage <150V
- Max. photovoltaic system input power
- charging current is 30A, discharging current 20A
- compatable with lead-acid, gel, silicon dioxide, carbon foam or lithium-ion batteries
- large array of protection measures, such as overheat, reverse polarity, short circuit and overload.
- Automatically adjusts charging current down to the rated level if the solar panel power exceeds the rated charging current
- Auto recognition of battery voltage.
- LED fault indicators and LCD screen that displays abnormality information.
- Historical data storage function for up to a year of data.
- Features temperature compensation function , the controller can automatically adjust charging and discharging parameters to extend the batteries’ service life.
- operating temperatures -35°C to +45℃
- Includes a system log status able to record a week’s worth of monitored system conditions, and a compatible remote monitor can be used to not only set parameters, but view status and historical data.