Do you have a small trailer or RV that doesn’t already have solar, but you don’t need the all in one inverter? Do you want the flexibility to add the size of inverter you need and to add SiO2 Silicon Dioxide high-performance batteries?
This system is for you!
Perfect for RVs, Vintage Trailers (like Bolers, Scamps and Casitas), cabins, tiny homes, cottages.
- 2 x 100W Monocrystalline Flexible Solar Panel – ETFE
- 1 15A 12/24 MPPT Charge Controller, waterproof
- Double Entry Waterproof Cable Gland
- Inline 15A fuse
- 2:1 MC4 Branch Connector
- 2 x 25′ 10AWG Cables with MC4 Ends
- I Sikaflex 252 White Sealant
Optional Accessories (not included)
- 300W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- 600W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- 1000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- 100Ah 12V SiO2 Silicon Dioxide Battery
- Sunpower cells
- Durable ETFE
- UV and Salt water resistant
A 100W monocrystalline flexible solar panel that can flex and curve for concave or convex surfaces. This panel is fully waterproof and can be easily wiped clean of any dirt. Mounting the panel in a curved position can even increase the amount of sun exposure the panels enjoy throughout the day without being repositioned.
These are ETFE backed, which means that they have approximately twice the lifespan of equivalent PET-backed flexible panels. The ETFE plastic is much more durable. PET panels are prone to de-laminating in challenging conditions (high temperatures, movement stress & exposure to salt). ETFE is a fluoropolymer, or a polymer (a macromolecule made up of a chain of the same molecules) that contains fluorine atoms. The molecules that composes the polymer are chemically very stable and therefore can withstand high levels of thermal stress and chemical aggression, much more than PET can do. Another main advantage of ETFE, is its total UV permeability:an average of 95% permeability (Compared to an average of 80% of PET). This UV-friendly polymer is much more likely to withstand the rigours of marine and RV use.
A flexible panel can be fixed to the top of a curved roof on an RV or motorhome without any complicated mounting equipment, extra weight or drag going down a highway. Mounting the panel is easy and inexpensive; it can be fixed in place with screws, cords through grommets, toggle switches (for easy on-off) or glue.
This lightweight panel can still be used on a flat surface with it being easier to set up, transport, and store without having to worry about dropping or shattering the glass of a traditional panel. Its light weight is perfect for mobile and portable applications.
Purchase a handy padded travel case if you want to put the panels inside when travelling to avoid drag, damage and dirt.
Excellent choice for challenging conditions, such as boondocking in the backcountry or marine use.
Includes MC4 connectors. Panel is high quality mono-crystalline silicon.
This compact 15A charge controller is a high quality MPPT charge controller rated for >99% efficiency and features an improved charging algorithm which supports 12V and 24V.
- It has a solar panel input capacity of 12V 200W or 24V 400W, 15A maximum charging and load currents, Maximum solar panel open circuit voltage <60V
- IP68 outdoors rated, waterproof system and durable metal casing for comprehensive protection against weather
- Compatible with lead-acid, gel, silicon dioxide, carbon foam or lithium-ion batteries (when programmed with the optional remote)
- large array of protection measures, such as overheat, reverse polarity, short circuit and overload.
A waterproof double entry gland made for cables 2mm to 6mm to prevent water from disrupting your cable installation. Made from ABS plastic, measuring at 5″ long, 4″ wide, and 1.6″ high. Cable sits .5″ off the roof.
- A 300 /600/1000 Watt Continuous 600/1200/2000 Watt,Surge Inverter capable of converting DC (Direct Current) power to A/C (Alternating Current). Inverters allow off-grid power generated by solar panels to be used with household appliances and electronics.
- Input load 12V or 24V
- This inverter produces pure sine waves at 110-120V 60Hz with four type
- Pure sine wave inverters give you clean power that can be used with sensitive electronics like laptops.
Why you need to change your battery today:
- Suitable for tough weather conditions with stable performance under extreme cold (down to -40C) or dry heat (up to 65 degrees Celsius)
- Closest size is the G27 90Ah Battery
- 2 years Warranty
- 12-month shelf life without needing to refresh the battery
- No Sulphation
- 8-12 years of battery life
- Full recovery after a deep discharge
- High cycle life – 2800 Cycles at 50% DoD
- Environmentally friendly
- Safe to transport by air
- No leakage and very low gassing compared to Lead Acid Batteries
- 99% Recyclable
- Huge range of sizes to fit every application, from scooters, wheelchairs, lifts and uninteruptable power supply systems to RVs, campers, fishing boats to large solar energy storage banks.
Available to add on this order. Note the add on price includes a shipping allowance to most locations in Canada. For shipping outside Canada or to rural/remote areas, there may be additional shipping costs. Please contact Azimuth if you would like a firm shipping quote.