Do you have a small trailer or RV that doesn’t already have AC and solar in it, but would like to have an all in one system, that will take up the least amount of space and simplify your wiring?
Perfect for RVs, Vintage Trailers (like Bolers, Scamps and Casitas), cabins, tiny homes, cottages.
- 3 x 100W Flexible Solar Panel – ETFE
- 30A Charge Controller MPPT 12/24V
- Dual Entry Waterproof Cable Gland
- 2 x 25′ 10AWG Cables with MC4 Ends
- 1 Inline 40A fuse
- MC4 3:1 branch connectors
- 2 Sikaflex 252 White Sealant
- Sunpower cells
- Durable ETFE
- UV and Salt water resistant
A 100W monocrystalline flexible solar panel that can flex and curve for concave or convex surfaces. This panel is fully waterproof and can be easily wiped clean of any dirt. Mounting the panel in a curved position can even increase the amount of sun exposure the panels enjoy throughout the day without being repositioned.
These are ETFE backed, which means that they have approximately twice the lifespan of equivalent PET-backed flexible panels. The ETFE plastic is much more durable. PET panels are prone to de-laminating in challenging conditions (high temperatures, movement stress & exposure to salt). ETFE is a fluoropolymer, or a polymer (a macromolecule made up of a chain of the same molecules) that contains fluorine atoms. The molecules that composes the polymer are chemically very stable and therefore can withstand high levels of thermal stress and chemical aggression, much more than PET can do. Another main advantage of ETFE, is its total UV permeability:an average of 95% permeability (Compared to an average of 80% of PET). This UV-friendly polymer is much more likely to withstand the rigours of marine and RV use.
A flexible panel can be fixed to the top of a curved roof on an RV or motorhome without any complicated mounting equipment, extra weight or drag going down a highway. Mounting the panel is easy and inexpensive; it can be fixed in place with screws, cords through grommets, toggle switches (for easy on-off) or glue.
This lightweight panel can still be used on a flat surface with it being easier to set up, transport, and store without having to worry about dropping or shattering the glass of a traditional panel. Its light weight is perfect for mobile and portable applications.
Purchase a handy padded travel case if you want to put the panels inside when travelling to avoid drag, damage and dirt.
Excellent choice for challenging conditions, such as boondocking in the backcountry or marine use.
Includes MC4 connectors. Panel is high quality mono-crystalline silicon.
This High-Quality MPPT Charge Controller features a clear display that shows the battery voltage and the Amps into your battery, which is your rate of recharge.
MPPT that converts up to 100 Volts down to 12V or 24V and bumps that amperage way up. This controller works well with 60 and 72 cell panels up to 400W at 12V and 800W at 24V.
Pre-programmed charging profiles, including Lithium, AGM, Gel, Flooded Lead Acid PLUS the ability to program all settings for non-standard batteries like Carbon Foam and Silicon Dioxide.
Has a temperature sensor, so it can automatically adjust settings based on the temperature.
There is a remote meter available (not included) as well, so you can look up and adjust all your settings from inside at your convenience.
- Raises the charging efficiency by 15% to 20% compared with the conventional PWM method.
- Boasts an optimum MPPT tracking efficiency of up to 99.9%
- Maximum solar panel open circuit voltage <100V
- photovoltaic system input power 400W 12V; 800W 24V
A waterproof double entry gland made for cables 2mm to 6mm to prevent water from disrupting your cable installation. Made from ABS plastic, measuring at 5″ long, 4″ wide, and 1.6″ high. Cable sits .5″ off the roof.
To combine the 3 solar panels into a parallel connection.
Optional add ons:
300 Watt Continuous / 600 Watt Surge Inverter
1000 Watt Continuous / 2000 Watt Surge Inverter
1500 Watt Continuous / 3000 Watt Surge Inverter
2000 Watt Continuous / 3000 Watt Surge Inverter
- capable of converting DC (Direct Current) power to AC (Alternating Current).
- Inverters allow off-grid power generated by solar panels to be used with household appliances and electronics.
- Input load 12V
- Peak power / Surge power is when a motor starts up and needs a surge of power for a very short time.
- These inverters produces pure sine waves at 110-120V 60Hz with four type A/B AC power sockets.
- Pure sine wave inverters give you clean power that can be used with sensitive electronics like laptops.
- Suitable for tough weather conditions with stable performance under extreme cold (down to -40C) or dry heat (up to 65 degrees Celsius)
- Closest size is the G27 90Ah Battery
- 2 years Warranty
- 12-month shelf life without needing to refresh the battery
- No Sulphation
- 8-12 years of battery life
- Full recovery after a deep discharge
- High cycle life – 2800 Cycles at 50% DoD
- Environmentally friendly
- Safe to transport by air
- No leakage and very low gassing compared to Lead Acid Batteries
- 99% Recyclable
Available to add on this order. Note the add on price includes a shipping allowance to most locations in Canada. For shipping outside Canada or to rural/remote areas, there may be additional shipping costs. Please contact Azimuth if you would like a firm shipping quote.