Do you have a small trailer, cabin, cottage or RV that doesn’t already have AC and solar in it, but would like to have an all in one system, that will take up the least amount of space and simplify your wiring?
Perfect for RVs, cabins, tiny homes, cottages.
- 3 x 100W Polycrystalline Glass Solar Panel
- 30A MPPT Charge Controller
- Dual Entry Waterproof Cable Port
- Inline 30A fuse
- 2 x 25′ 10AWG Cables with MC4 Ends
- 1 x set of 4 Z-shaped aluminum mounting brackets for the solar panel
Optional Upgrades and Add-ons:
- 300W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- 600W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- 1000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- 1500W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- Upgrade to Corner Mounts
- Sikaflex 252 White Sealant
- Upgrade to Adjustable Angle Bracket Set
- 100Ah 12V SiO2 Battery
- 2 x 100Ah 12 SiO2 Battery
- 2 x 260Ah 6V SiO2 Battery
Comes with with MC4 Junction Box and 34″ cable.
This 100 Watt poly-crystalline solar panel includes a junction box with MC4 output connectors. The versatile frame of the solar panel is suitable for set up in most arrays and in portable, temporary, or permanent installations. This panel can be mounted on a tripod, on a rooftop, to a post or other support.
Multiples can be wired as part of a larger array, with more solar panels at a lesser price providing backup in case damage or shading prevents the other panels from producing power.
This panel produced 18.01 Volts of electricity when producing at its rated maximum power for 100 Watts at 25 degrees Celcius.
This High-Quality MPPT Charge Controller features a clear display that shows the battery voltage and the Amps into your battery, which is your rate of recharge.
MPPT that converts up to 100 Volts down to 12V or 24V and bumps that amperage way up. This controller works well with 60 and 72 cell panels up to 400W at 12V and 800W at 24V.
Pre-programmed charging profiles, including Lithium, AGM, Gel, Flooded Lead Acid PLUS the ability to program all settings for non-standard batteries like Carbon Foam and Silicon Dioxide.
Has a temperature sensor, so it can automatically adjust settings based on the temperature.
There is a remote meter available (not included) as well, so you can look up and adjust all your settings from inside at your convenience.
Double Entry Cable Gland
A waterproof double entry gland made for cables 2mm to 6mm to prevent water from disrupting your cable installation. Made from ABS plastic, measuring at 5″ long, 4″ wide, and 1.6″ high. Cable sits .5″ off the roof.
These Z brackets are used as solar panel mounting hardware for attaching solar panels to rooftops or other flat surfaces. The brackets are 5.2 cm (2 inches) high and lift the panels off the roof for wiring, airflow, and rainwater to pass underneath. The top part of the bracket is screwed into the frame of the panel and is suitable for use with rigid and glass modules.
This size of bracket is recommended for use with solar panels up to 150W power output.
Optional Upgrades and Add on Products:
A set of four solar panel roof mount corner brackets made from white ABS plastic. Heavy duty brackets for roof mounting rigid glass solar panels. Brackets each measure a 6 by 6″, with a 3.5 by 3.5″ resting area for the panel, lifting the panel 1.5″ off your roof to allow for wiring, airflow, and rainwater to pass underneath. Some light color variation can be expected.
This aluminum bracket set is the perfect kit to allow you to set up a solar panel and adjust it to the angle you need it at any time your needs change. Suggested for rigid glass panels. Perfect for the roof, your camper, even your garden. Raises your panel up off the ground for wiring, airflow, rainwater runoff and the ability to get better sun access.
Kit comes with 6 x Stainless Steel Knobs with Wingnuts, 4 x Nuts and Bolts, and 6 x Bracket Pieces (2 x 11.5″ long; 2 x 22.7″ long; 2 x 28″ long).
- Inverter capable of converting DC (Direct Current) power to AC (Alternating Current). Inverters allow off-grid power generated by solar panels to be used with household appliances and electronics.
- Input load 12V or 24V
- Peak power / Surge power is when a motor starts up and needs a surge of power for a very short time.
- This inverter produces pure sine waves at 110-120V 60Hz with four type A/B AC power sockets,
- Pure sine wave inverters give you clean power that can be used with sensitive electronics like laptops.
- Why you need to change your battery today:
- Suitable for tough weather conditions with stable performance under extreme cold (down to -40C) or dry heat (up to 65 degrees Celsius)
- Closest size is the G27 90Ah Battery
- 2 years Warranty
- 12-month shelf life without needing to refresh the battery
- No Sulphation
- 8-12 years of battery life
- Full recovery after a deep discharge
- High cycle life – 2800 Cycles at 50% DoD
- Environmentally friendly
- Safe to transport by air
- No leakage and very low gassing compared to Lead Acid Batteries
- 99% Recyclable
Available to add on this order. Note the add on price includes a shipping allowance to most locations in Canada. For shipping outside Canada or to rural/remote areas, there may be additional shipping costs. Please contact Azimuth if you would like a firm shipping quote.