Ultra Long-term Solution at Short-term Cost: 100 Ah 12 V Deep Cycle SiO2 G27 Battery
In stock now – Quick turnaround!
FREE Pick up available in Brampton, Ontario or Kelowna, BC. FREE or low cost shipping to Southern Ontario or the Central Okanagan. CALL 236-420-4228 for custom ship quote! This item ships courier for quantities of 3 or fewer batteries.
Why you need to change your battery today:
- Suitable for tough weather conditions with stable performance under extreme cold (down to -40C) or dry heat (up to 65 degrees Celsius)
- Closest size is the G27 90Ah Battery
- 2 years Warranty
- 24-month shelf life without needing to refresh the battery
- No Sulphation
- 8-12 years of battery life
- Full recovery after a deep discharge
- High cycle life – 2800 Cycles at 50% DoD
- Environmentally friendly
- Safe to transport by air
- No leakage and very low gassing compared to Lead Acid Batteries
- 99% Recyclable
- Huge range of sizes to fit every application, from scooters, wheelchairs, lifts and uninteruptable power supply systems to RVs, campers, fishing boats to large solar energy storage banks.
The Ultra Long Life Battery is a high performance battery comparable to Lithium-Ion in both depth of discharge and cycling capabilities for a third of its price. It even out-competes many similar Li-Ion batteries in longevity when subjected to the same discharge, temperatures, and partial state of charge abuse.
This means the ULL Battery boasts a fantastically low cost per Kilowatt-Hour over its entire lifetime. Each cent gives users more watts for longer to provide the best long-term solution with short-term costs. It even has a longer shelf life, only discharging less than 1.6% of its power over a month.
Cold Weather Champion
The ULL Battery’s effectiveness in extreme temperatures stands out against all competition. The cold-resistant technology was developed for use in machinery up North and performs far better than any other battery technology on the market.
Safer, Easier, and Greener
The Ultra Long Life battery is lighter weight than other types of Lead-Acid batteries and is easier to transport and install since it can be placed on any side or orientation.
These batteries are up to 99% recyclable and an excellent battery for environmentally-conscious users wanting to minimize the carbon footprint of their solar array.
These deep cycle batteries require no maintenance and are non-gassing. This makes them safer in high temperatures or remote battery banks and backup power storage. It is safe for air travel and can be used as marine batteries.