Our inventory of solar panels changes daily and is shipped from a network of warehouses across Canada. This item may or may not be in stock. Please contact us before purchasing solar panels listed here to make sure that we have them in stock in a warehouse near you.
These are made of DURABLE ETFE panels. Note, there are cheap substitutes out there, poorly made PET panels can quickly de-laminate in challenging conditions and some of the competition do not actually output their advertised Watts. These are quality panels built to last!
Don’t fall for look-alike cheaply made products. This is a very high quality panel with exceptional charging ability.
- The lightweight, shingle-style panel weighs only 5.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 44.5” x 20.5” x 0.08” (1130*520*2mm)
- Monocrystalline solar cells by Sunpower
- Durable ETFE is scratch, UV, and saltwater resistant
- Aluminum substrate on backing for maximum strength
- Options for with or without grommets
- Best secured with: Composite Stayput Clips or Stayput Stainless Clips; high bond double-sided tape such as 3M VHB Tape; zip-ties attached to awnings; etc.
Thanks to the flexible design, which is easy to curve and fit onto concave or convex surfaces, these 100W monocrystalline solar panels can be used in a variety of different applications. The new all-black design allows you to outfit your system according to personal preference as well.
The panels are built with high-quality materials that promote long-lasting performance. The aluminum substrate backing not only adds massive strength to the panel, but also helps with heat dissipation and prevents corrosion. The ETFE material is exceptionally durable and is scratch, UV and saltwater resistant which make this a great option for marine applications, among many others.
A flexible panel can be fixed to the top of a curved roof on an RV or motorhome without any complicated mounting equipment, extra weight or drag going down a highway. Mounting the panel is easy and inexpensive; it can be fixed in place with screws, zip-ties through grommets, or very high-bond tape.
Excellent choice for challenging conditions, such as boondocking in the backcountry or marine use.