12V 100Ah Lead Carbon Battery – ASP-LC12100
Limited Quantity Available Now! *Ships from Kelowna, B.C.*
3 to 5 times standard battery life
3200 cycles at 50% depth of discharge (DOD)
High sulfation resistance at partial state of charge (PSOC)
Can be charged quickly 38c / 38A
100Ah rating is at the 10 Hour rating. Actual capacity at 20 hour rate is higher.
This Lead Carbon Battery is excellent charging acceptance with high charging efficiency, excellent PSoC performance under high and low ambient temperature with floating service life above 15 years at 20°C/68 °F.
- For solar inverter/ups system,
- Up to 15 years life with daily use
- High temperature resistance
- Stainless steel bolt style terminals for better connections
- 3 to 5 times than standard lead acid cycle life
Spec Sheet: ASP-LC12100 Spec sheet
- Material Grade A original lead , purity near 100%
- ISO 9001 production Quality.
- Low self-discharge
- High safety The efficient safety valve made of imported rubber is durable, ageing resistant and corrosion resistant that can effectively ensure the safety of internal pressure of the products in use.
- Economical and practical extremely high performance, long service life and low maintenance
- Maintenance free As it is value-regulated .sealed and glass mat is utilized .acid GEL is trapped inside . so refilling is not needed and is leak proof.
- Longer service life Utilized thick and massive calcium grate ensure that an ASP Lead carbon battery has a longer service life over 15years .
- Terminal: 8mm Bolt – Use 5/16″ Lug Hole
- Solar Energy System & Wind Energy System
- Uninterrupted Power Supply system(UPS)
- Telecommunication system
- Alarm and Security system
- Emergency Power Supply system(EPS)
- Emergency Lighting System & Small Lamps
- Medical Equipments
- Power plant
- bank system
- computer system
- Power tools
- Residential home backup