3000W Continuous 6000W Peak Power 12V Modified Sine Wave Inverter with Hard Wire Transfer Switch
The 3000W power inverter is hardwired directly to your battery supply. It converts 12V battery power to 120V household AC power and is ideal for running household appliances in your car, truck, boat or RV when you’re away from utility power. This type of power inverter offers an electronically produced “stepped” waveform, which is very capable and will work very well for powering many applications where sensitivity is not a factor.
• LED monitoring display for battery status, load measurement, shutdown error information
• High startup surge capability
• Safety tested and Regulatory Approved to cETLus governing standards for North America (UL & CSA)
• Safety tested and Regulatory Approved to CE governing standards for Europe
• International output sockets available (per country)
• Part of KISAE’s economical modified sine wave inverter line.