This Generator Start Control Module is connected to your inverter to receive a signal when the battery bank is low and needs to be charged by the generator or battery charger/inverter charger. The GSCM-Mini-I is optimized for use with OutBack inverters but can be used with other inverters. Includes cables for most Honda and Onan generators. It supports three types of 3-wire gas-generator control: momentary, maintained or ignition. It has a fixed crank time and over and under frequency shutdown. Generic connection diagrams are included.
- Generator Start Controller for use with most (not all) generators and inverters.
- Optimized for use with Outback Power inverters but can be used with other inverters.
- Includes cables for Honda and Onan generators.
- Connection diagrams included.
- Ideal for battery-based renewable energy systems.