MPPT 40A Programmable Solar Charge Controller
12V / 24V ML2440 w LCD Display
for AGM, Gel Lithium, SiO2, Lead Carbon/Carbon Foam and Flooded Batteries
This High-Quality MPPT Charge Controller features a clear display that shows the battery voltage and the Amps into your battery, which is your rate of recharge.
MPPT that converts up to 100 Volts down to 12V or 24V and bumps that amperage way up. This controller works well with 60 and 72 cell panels up to 550W at 12V and 1100W at 24V.
Pre-programmed charging profiles, including Lithium, AGM, Gel, Flooded Lead Acid PLUS the ability to program all settings for non-standard batteries like Carbon Foam and Silicon Dioxide.
Has a temperature sensor, so it can automatically adjust settings based on the temperature.
There is a remote meter available as well, so you can look up and adjust all your settings from inside at your convenience.
- Raises the charging efficiency by 15% to 20% compared with the conventional PWM method.
- Boasts an optimum MPPT tracking efficiency of up to 99.9%
- Maximum solar panel open circuit voltage <100V
- Max. photovoltaic system input power 520W 12V; 1100W 24V
- compatible with lead-acid, gel, silicon dioxide, carbon foam or lithium-ion batteries
- large array of protection measures, such as overheat, reverse polarity, short circuit and overload.
- Automatically adjusts charging current down to the rated level if the solar panel power exceeds the rated charging current
- Auto recognition of battery voltage.
- LED fault indicators and LCD screen that displays abnormality information.
- Historical data storage function for up to a year of data.
- Features temperature compensation function , the controller can automatically adjust charging and discharging parameters to extend the batteries’ service life.
- operating temperatures -35°C to +45℃
- Includes a system log status able to record a week’s worth of monitored system conditions, and a compatible remote monitor can be used to not only set parameters, but view status and historical data.
Remote Meter (RM5) and Bluetooth (BT-1) Available.
The controller setting for the type of battery can be changed without the use of a Bluetooth meter (BT-1) or the remote display (RM-5).
RM5 with the charge controller:
BT1 with the charge controller:
Volume discount available for 6+ units. Call for quote.