This item will be in stock after March 8th. We are accepting pre-orders now.
QCELL 425W 72 CELL DUO Solar Panel
The new Q. PEAK DUO solar module from Q CELLS impresses thanks to innovative Q.ANTUM DUO Technology, which enables particularly high performance on a small surface. Q.ANTUM’s world-record-holding cell concept has now been combined with state-of-the-art circuitry half cells and a six-busbar design, thus achieving outstanding performance under real conditions — both with low-intensity solar radiation as well as on hot, clear summer days.
- Q.ANTUM Technology: Low levelised cost of electricity – Higher yield per surface area, lower BOS costs, higher power classes, and an efficiency rate of up to 20.3 %.
- Innovate All-weather Technology – Optimal yields, whatever the weather with excellent low-light and temperature behavior.
- Enduring High Performance – Long-term yield security with Anti LID Technology, Anti PID Technology1, Hot-Spot Protect, and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™.
- Extreme Weather Rating – High-tech aluminum alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400 Pa) and wind loads (2400 Pa).
- A Reliable Investment – Inclusive 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear performance warranty2.
- State of The Art Module Technology – Q.ANTUM DUO combines cutting edge cell separation and innovative wiring with Q.ANTUM Technology.
Maximum Power (Pmax) 425 W Maximum Power Voltage (Vmp) 41.39 V Maximum Power Current (Imp) 10.27 A Short Circuit Current (Isc) 10.78 A Dimensions 81.9 x 40.6 x 1.38″
2080 mm × 1030 mm × 35 mm (including frame)
Weight 54lbs (24.5kg)
Certifications CSA, CE Maximum Fuse Rating 20 A Electrical Connection MC4 Type Warranty 25 Years
Specification Sheet: QCELL 425W Solar Panel