100W Solar Panel Kit
includes solar panel, waterproof MPPT charge controller, cables, mounting brackets and port
Perfect for RVs, cabins, tiny homes, cottages.
1 x 100W Polycrystalline Glass Solar Panel
15A MPPT Charge Controller
Z Bracket Solar Panel Mounting Kit (4 wide brackets)
Dual Entry Waterproof Cable port
2 x 25′ 10AWG Cables with PV Connectors
Pair of 5′ cables bare to lug to connect charge controller to battery
A second 100W panel can be added to the system without changing any equipment. The 15A charge controller will support up to 200W of solar.
100W Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- Comes with with MC4-Style Junction Box and 34″ cable.
- This 100 Watt poly-crystalline solar panel includes a junction box with PV output connectors. The versatile frame of the solar panel is suitable for set up in most arrays and in portable, temporary, or permanent installations. This panel can be mounted on a tripod, on a rooftop, to a post or other support.
- Multiples can be wired as part of a larger array, with more solar panels at a lesser price providing backup in case damage or shading prevents the other panels from producing power.
- This panel produced 18.01 Volts of electricity when producing at its rated maximum power for 100 Watts at 25 degrees Celsius.
- Dimensions: 103 x 68 x 3 cm (40.6×26.8×1.4″)
- Weight: 8.1 kg (18 lbs)
15A Waterproof MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- Small unit – no onboard display, compact size for RV use, suitable for portable outdoor use
- Can be used with lead acid, gel, flooded, SiO2, carbon foam, lithium ion batteries
- Maximum PV input 200W at 12V or 400W at 24V
- MPPT tracking efficiency is up to 99.9% and 98% conversion efficiency
- Optional remote control
Double Entry Cable Port
A waterproof double entry port made for cables 2mm to 6mm to prevent water from disrupting your cable installation. Made from ABS plastic, measuring at 5″ long, 4″ wide, and 1.6″ high. Cable sits .5″ off the roof.
These Z brackets are used as solar panel mounting hardware for attaching solar panels to rooftops or other flat surfaces. The brackets are 5.2 cm (2 inches) high and lift the panels off the roof for wiring, airflow, and rainwater to pass underneath. The top part of the bracket is screwed into the frame of the panel and is suitable for use with rigid and glass modules.
This size of bracket is recommended for use with solar panels up to 150W power output.
Optional Upgrades and Add-ons:
- 300W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- 500W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- 1000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- Remote control for charge controller
- Upgrade to Corner Mounts
- Sikaflex 252 White Sealant
- Upgrade to Adjustable Angle Bracket Set
- 100Ah 12V Soneil silicon dioxide Battery
A set of four solar panel roof mount corner brackets made from white ABS plastic. Heavy duty brackets for roof mounting rigid glass solar panels. Brackets each measure a 6 by 6″, with a 3.5 by 3.5″ resting area for the panel, lifting the panel 1.5″ off your roof to allow for wiring, airflow, and rainwater to pass underneath. Some light color variation can be expected.
This aluminum bracket set is the perfect kit to allow you to set up a solar panel and adjust it to the angle you need it at any time your needs change. Suggested for rigid glass panels. Perfect for the roof, your camper, even your garden. Raises your panel up off the ground for wiring, airflow, rainwater runoff and the ability to get better sun access.
Kit comes with 6 x Stainless Steel Knobs with Wingnuts, 4 x Nuts and Bolts, and 6 x Bracket Pieces (2 x 11.5″ long; 2 x 22.7″ long; 2 x 28″ long).
300W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
500W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
1000W Kisae Pure Sine Wave Inverter
100Ah 12V SiO2 Battery
- Suitable for tough weather conditions with stable performance under extreme cold (down to -40C) or dry heat (up to 65 degrees Celsius)
- Closest size is the G27 90Ah Battery
- 2 years Warranty
- 12-month shelf life without needing to refresh the battery
- No Sulphation
- 8-12 years of battery life
- Full recovery after a deep discharge
- High cycle life – 2800 Cycles at 50% DoD
- Environmentally friendly
- Safe to transport by air
- No leakage and very low gassing compared to Lead Acid Batteries
- 99% Recyclable
Add on Note: the add-on price includes a shipping allowance to most locations in Canada. For shipping outside Canada or to rural/remote areas, there may be additional shipping costs. Please contact Azimuth if you would like a firm shipping quote.